[LinuxBIOS] MB1030 / 3036 I like 13 :D

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Wed Apr 26 20:25:47 CEST 2006

Stefan Reinauer schrieb:
> * Richard Smith <smithbone at gmail.com> [060426 18:42]:
>>If this is true then if you can't see your vbios show up at 0xfffc0000
>>then its not in your ROM image correctly.
> It's at 0xfffc0000, just copying it to 0xc0000 does not seem to work...

section 4.

I read, read, read

well, there is spoken about a vga emulation mode, you can enable/disable
this feature. The GXM Geode has therefor 4 special instructions. I think.

See the special note on page 102.

If this feature enabled, the geode registers ranges for special use in
the upper memory, where? I don't know ;)

If disabled, the complete graphic instruction stuff is disabled.

I will read more and try to understand