[LinuxBIOS] Epia ML 5000 success

Daniel Parthey pada at chemonline.de
Thu Apr 27 01:54:10 CEST 2006

Richard Smith schrieb:
> On 4/25/06, Eric Poulsen <eric at zyxod.com> wrote:
> > I'll write up my efforts as a HOWTO in the near future.
>
> Please, please, please make sure you follow through on this and pester
> us to get the info up on the wiki and in the HOWTO section of the
> tree.

IMHO the HOWTOs and Docs should not be written by a single person, but
should be developed and improved with the help of the whole community.

Would you mind making the wiki public, so that everybody here can create
a wiki account by himself (like subscription to this list works) and
contribute some small piece of docs, or do you have had bad experiences
with an unmoderated wiki registration?

Some people would probably never try to write an e-mail to Ron or Stefan
and register as a "contributor", even if they had to add some small but
important facts about their particular linuxbios setup.

Daniel.
Jabber: pada at jabber.ccc.de