[LinuxBIOS] AMD Turion - AGESA

jf simon jfaslist at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 10 18:43:45 CEST 2006

Lu, Yinghai wrote:

>AGESA is in assembly code now, and it is only can be released to IBV
>under NDA. IBV use the source code in their framework.
>
>Current LinuxBIOS support code for rev F are LinuxBIOS native code.
>
>YH

I am new to linuxbios and I would appreciate if you could point me to
the place where linuxbios is doing what AGESA does (that is when  the
CPU is set from its min P-state to max P-State)?
Thanks a lot
-jf simon

 p4.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed Thu Aug 10 16:27:00 GMT 2006

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com