[LinuxBIOS] Booting LinuxBIOS on an EPIA-V

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 03:04:36 CEST 2006

> Does "anymore" mean that it was working at some point?

Yes. But some commit somewhere broke it.  But nobody has yet to find
the breaking point.

> That would be great. I'd just like to ask if anyone has any docs on it
> or something?

Yeah... I've got some somewhere... Let me look. Somebody send me a
copy a while ago.

> Another question, if it's OK

Perfectly fine.

>-- I don't really know how all this VGA
> stuff works. When is the monitor supposed to be turned on, and what code
> is it that takes care of that stuff?

Well most of the time it dosen't. :)  VGA is always the last thing
because it tricky to get going.  RAM has to happen first.   Use the
serial link.  Are you getting any serial output?

--
Richard A. Smith