[LinuxBIOS] booting without vga

Bryan E. Chafy bchafy at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Aug 25 17:53:37 CEST 2006

For video, check out:
http://wiki.duskglow.com/tiki-index.php?page=Open-Graphics
I think It's been going on for a couple of years now.

As for FPGA's, a high end Virtex+ builtin Dual PPC cores gets you there pretty
fast.  Only problem is the price (for the chips and the software).
Not sure how well a spartan-level fpga would work out as SOC or chipset.
But the price is right (free software, relatively cheap chip).

Check out:
http://www.fpga4fun.com