[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBios for Tyan Tiger MPX (S2466)

Russ Whitaker russ at ashlandhome.net
Sat Dec 9 17:41:51 CET 2006

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006, nate iverson wrote:

> Have you put LinuxBios on it? If you have, what version and how stable
> is it?

Not yet: don't have a working backup system in case something goes wrong.

However, quite some time ago I downloaded a factory bios update from
Tyan's website and followed their directions. As I recall it was put the
update on a floppy, boot the box with a ms windows bootdisk while holding
down a key, and then insert the floppy.

    Russ