[LinuxBIOS] serial output

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sun Dec 10 18:30:57 CET 2006

On Sun, Dec 10, 2006 at 09:54:04AM -0500, Jon Dufresne wrote:
> I'm a little confused then. Are patches supposed to be submitted via
> trac or the mailing list?

Do as you see fit, we don't want to force any method on people. We
_recommend_ to use Trac, but currently it has two bugs which really make
it hard to work with Trac properly:

 * You cannot attach patches ;-)

 * The notification emails sent by Trac to the mailing list don't
   contain the patches.

When those are fixed, working with Trac (either via web or via email
interface) should be convenient enough for all/most people.