[LinuxBIOS] Fun easy question. 512Kb or 256Kb

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 08:51:31 CET 2006

-Peter Stuge
Cool, that is great info to know.  Both of my chips are 45-4C-NH.
45 Msec
4=10,000 write cycles (doc, thank you for the link)
PLCC, 32

Is there any thing from the Linuxbios side of the world, besides the
size config?
Does Linuxbios load the whole chip into ram(so 256k or 512k), or just
it's self on startup?

Speed in ns:
What controls that? Can I set/change the access speed to my "bios chip"?
I have a few boards that had Eon chips(120ns), I have replaced them with
SST's(45ns), they work fine.  Are they running faster?
On this current project all I care about is boot time and ever 0.10
seconds I can save, counts.
-Adam