[LinuxBIOS] EPIA-M LinuxBIOS worked for my EPIA-M 10000

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 22:06:30 CET 2006

-Leon
My board is close to the MII, but not exact.  I have a different south
bridge.
http://www.bcmcom.com/bcm_product_ebc3266.htm

So thinking that I can get the north bridge up, I am hoping that I can
get my board to at least give me something out of the console, from
there I can start debugging.
I dont think the dd if=/dev/mem.... to grab the video bios will work for
me, different address range's.
Currently I have linuxbios 2177, same as you, but I dont have a
computable flash chip (SST39SF040) currently not supported, so I am
using an external burner.
The biggest bug I am currently stuck on is the linuxbios.rom keeps
coming out at 192k and not 256k...  No clue what I have wrong.  If i can
get 256k then just `cat linuxbios.rom >> linuxbios.rom.512` do that
twice and I should have a 512 rom.  Can I snag a copy of your
Config.lb?  My current payload is /etc/hosts, I will switch to filo when
I can get console running.  For now I would just like to see ANY signs
of life out of the console.  Console is tested and fully running, I
currently dont even use a screen, just serial console.
-Adam