[LinuxBIOS] RES: Rumba target and AMD RDK THINCLIENT

Li-Ta Lo ollie at lanl.gov
Thu Feb 23 22:44:25 CET 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 15:12 -0300, Jardel Silveira wrote:
> Dear,
>

> 	As a matter of fact, this target doesn´t seem to turn on my board.
> The power led is off.
> 	I´ve an FS2 JTAG interface and may be I can do some necessary tests.

I just committed the raminit.c for GX2. Please take a look at it. I
presume you have access to the developer web site and docs there?

I think I have implemented the DRAM init sequence in their GeodeROM
Porting Guide and LX/GX processor data book correctly. But I may be
wrong. I also thing probably I have to implement the PLL reset in
order for DRAM to work.

BTW, hook a serial console. I think the power led is controlled by
software. It is off all the way in LinuxBIOS (yes, there is something
on the serial console.)

--
Li-Ta Lo <ollie at lanl.gov>
Los Alamos National Lab