[LinuxBIOS] does any one have access to the VT8237 docs

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Tue Feb 28 22:50:36 CET 2006

Still trying to get my EBC3266 board to post with linux bios.  That
board is based on the VT8623 and VT8237 chips.  I currently am unable to
get any console.  I would guess that is because I am unable to start the
south bridge, where the vt1211 is attached. I was hoping that is was
close enughf to the VT8235, but I guess I am wrong.  OK, time to start
trying to add support for the VT8237 south bridge.  Does any one have
access to the Docs for the VT8237?
-Adam Talbot