[LinuxBIOS] VIA VT8605 support

Joep Jansen joep at frog.nl
Tue Jan 17 15:59:54 CET 2006

I would like to port Linux BIOS to an embedded CPU board: the Kontron
ETX-P3M.

The board has a 400 MHz Celeron CPU,  VIA VT8605  northbridge, and VIA
VT82C686B southbridge.
I would like to know if anybody has some experience with LinuxBIOS and
these or similar chips.
What  would be a good starting point? Is the vt8605 similar to the
(supported) vt8601?

What about the vt82c686b?

Thanks,

Joep