[LinuxBIOS] cant detect bios with flash software {Scanned}

bios at lists.actweb.info bios at lists.actweb.info
Sat Jul 1 01:41:32 CEST 2006

:) IT WORKED :)

THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH :)

sucseval read of original bios (didnt write to it!!) and then write to RD1

have jsut swapped original bios with replacement bios chip, and will write the bios image to that as well.

The original bios will be packed away for save keeping, and ill work on the RD1 bios, and the replacement bios :)

I take it that if it read ok, then thats the file working, or is the writing process diferant? if it is, ill insert the original and try writing for you, jsut to confirm it works, if not, then id say thats a sucesful addition to the source :)

again many thanks

Matt

Stefan Reinauer wrote ..