[LinuxBIOS] Tyan S2892

Arturo Mann arturo.mann at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 03:08:31 CEST 2006

Yeah, I agree on the PS. :)
I have access to the topMAX with another box, yes. <evil grin> :)
However, do I need to take as a "bad sign" that UniFlash cannot
verify the programmed LinuxBIOS ELF? Or is it just a sign that
UniFlash cannot handle that sort of program?
Oh, btw, the ABIT is PLCC it just seems to be unable to program with
uniflash
(or past 512KiB With the standard 1024KiB Tyan Flash)

---- Stop the DRM! www.defectivebydesign.org ----

---- Stop the TCPA from taking away OUR freedom! www.againsttcpa.com/  -----
---- Arturo Mann, arturo.mann at gmail.com ----