[LinuxBIOS] can't see printk messages

Dan Mezynski danmez at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 00:00:50 CEST 2006

I am trying to run LB on the AMD quartet board, it gets into hardwaremain()
before it gets hung and at that time it puts ff to port 80, which is good
in one way since at least I can see the postcodes up to that point.
but it does not display anything to the console.
The printk messages such as "Copying LinuxBios to ram" are not
visable. I am running in
the SImNow simulator, and I believe someone said it does not need
extra steps to initialize VGA.

How do I get the printk text messages to be visable?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Dan