[LinuxBIOS] Code flow of LinuxBIOS

Anil B G bg.anil at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 16:24:58 CEST 2006

Hi,
 I was just trying to understand the code flow of LinuxBIOS on x86
architecture. I understood that on a power on (cold boot), there is a wait
for power good.
Later there is a transition from real mode to protected mode (32 bit).
The file that makes the transition is entry32.inc of src/cpu/x86/32bit
directory.
After this point I was not able to make able to make much progress as to
which part of the code is executed.
Any help in this regard will be helpful.
I did check through the available documentation in documentation directory
of the source tree, but
would appreciate if there are any pointers at the code level.

Regards
Anil