[LinuxBIOS] USB Support <WAS Re: Accessibility of LinuxBios>

Brent Usry busry2 at cox.net
Sat Jul 22 00:30:26 CEST 2006

I have a Fry's fm 7770 http://www.fryssupport.net/fs7770.cfm
That I was going to put linux on anyway. I had been trying to put fedora on  for a few installs and it would not boot so I was messing with the bios and now I can not get the monitor to stay on at all and it reboots when I turn it off and it is having alot of problems. All I want is to get that Virus (Windows completely off) fix the bios and get on with a nice long life with linux. Will the linuxbios project work on my pc?
Thanks
Brent Usry
brent at usry.com
www.paranoidrandrants.com