[LinuxBIOS] EPIA-MII 12000, almost there. ( newbie )

Per Mellander per at mellander.org
Tue Jun 6 08:57:03 CEST 2006

On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 18:02:20 +0200, Stefan Reinauer wrote
> Are they all in the c0000 segment? If so, its not a problem, as thats
> the vga bios area which is not writable..

Yes they're all in that segment.

You don't have any clue why my kernel loads but then LB restarts as mentioned in my

I've tested with plain kernel ( several different ones ), kernel and initrd,
kernel+initrd with mkelfImage and a lot of different settings for kernel params. etc.
Nothing helps, it keeps on restarting after kernel is loaded. Is there any more debug
that I can switch on to se whats causing the error?

I'm not sure how to make a LB without VGA-bios for my EPIA. Can anyone explain which
settings that need to be changed in Config.lb and/or Makefile(s) so I can test my board
with serial only output?