[LinuxBIOS] EPIA-MII 12000, almost there. ( newbie )

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 23:06:45 CEST 2006

> system does not handle this correctly.  It expects there to be falback
> and normal images.
> So you have to trick it to make it work right.

The trick is to set FALLBACK_SIZE=ROM_SIZE

The default config has it set to 0x30000.  I suspect it was set that
way to allow for the addition of the VGA bios that can't be included
in the default distribution.

I tested and for me this builds a 256k image that has the reset vector
in the right spot.    I don't have any epia hardware so I can't test
that it actually still boots though.

--
Richard A. Smith