[LinuxBIOS] Tyan S2892 EtherBoot

Arturo Mann arturo.mann at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 17:03:53 CEST 2006

Well, it is good news i can smash linuxBios into that small space!
if someone would be sending me a binary, I need to boot up with etherboot to
detect my first SATA drive,
which has the first partition (/dev/sda1) as ext2 with the kernel file name
<kernel>, the command line i use for
the kernel is:
root=/dev/sda3 quiet

Thanks!