[LinuxBIOS] does any one have access to the VT8237 docs

Samet, Matt MSamet at ea.com
Wed Mar 1 00:18:42 CET 2006

I looked online for a while and could not find the VT8237 datasheet.  I
tried asking VIA for the doc (they have a form you can fill out for the
NDA) but they didn't respond either.

I looked through the list archives and saw that Bari Ari was working on
adding support for the vt8237 -- Bari, any chance of an update?

Thanks,

-=matt