[LinuxBIOS] RES: RES: Rumba target and AMD RDK THINCLIENT

jardel jardel at lesc.ufc.br
Fri Mar 10 19:13:32 CET 2006

>>Dear Mr. Li-Ta Lo,
>>

>>     I've tried, but id didn't see any bytes on serial port 0 of the
>>CS5535.
>>     What is the hardware description of rumba target ?  I'm trying it
>>on the AMD RDK THINCLIENT based on GEODE GX2.
>>

>I think our board is the thinclient RDK with the winbond superio duaght
>board. Did you get the lastest code? Does it compile?

My Daught board (LPC Expansion) uses the NSC PC87364, the wich is the
same WINBOND 87364. I compile successfull the last code, but i was not
able to see anything on serial port 0 of CS5535. But something is clear
for me now: if you don't have VSA initialized, you aren't able for using
serial port of companion chip.  As a matter of fact, you are probably
sending the bytes to port 0 of winbond super i/o, isn' t ?
Are you really sending the debug output for port 0 of  WINBOND 87364 ?