[LinuxBIOS] RES: RES: Rumba target and AMD RDK THINCLIENT

jardel at lesc.ufc.br jardel at lesc.ufc.br
Sat Mar 11 11:42:20 CET 2006

Ok ollie,

  Very tahnk you for your excelent support.
  There is on thing i didn´t understand yet.
  The hardware i´ve done the test is GEODE GX + CS5535 + PC87364, while
RUMBA is GEODE GX + CS5536 + W83627.
  So, i don´t understand why is running 100%. Please, explain.
  What hardware are you using ?
  OLPC computer will be based on RUMBA ?
  I´m available for helping with development or debugging. I have an FS2
JTAG debugger too. But i don´t have RUMBA hardware.

Thanks.

Jardel.