[LinuxBIOS] GEODE VSA II COMPILATION

jardel jardel at lesc.ufc.br
Mon Mar 13 13:04:13 CET 2006

Dear,

   I downloaded the source code of VSA  II for hawk and compiled it
without problems. So, I would like share some information:

    1. The license terms are very restrict.
    2. I just follow the "VSA 2 ADAPTATION guide" available  on amd
site. So, I used MSVC 1.52 and MASM 6.11D
    3. It was necessary download SLIBC7.LIB form internet.
    4. It doesn't seems all the VSM are available. For example, sound VSM.
    5. Xpressloader, what seems to be entire source code bios, is to
available on insyde site.

Please, feel free to comment.

Thanks.

Jardel.