[LinuxBIOS] OLPC Keyboard/System Controller ENE KB3920

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Thu Mar 16 04:03:01 CET 2006

I expect it is easy.

I just put it on Mark Foster's list, so that a jumper might appear in
the right place...  It is easy to overlook such details (though this one
is small enough it might have been simple to get added later); but the
closer to production the first board is, the better.
				- Jim

--
Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child