[LinuxBIOS] GX eval board

Li-Ta Lo ollie at lanl.gov
Fri Mar 17 21:57:43 CET 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 14:27 -0600, Richard Smith wrote:

> > just work with what is there, we have a batch of patches due to come in
> > by monday.
>
> So pretty much just report back what fails and try to fix it?
>
> Do we have some sort of target feature set?
>
> I don't wan't to spend my efforts on things that someone else is
> already in the middle of working on or not relevant to the project.

For the moment, most the the registers are just hardcoded with
fuctory bios values. Out first mile stone would be loading and
initing the VSA. Only after that we can do the usual LinuxBIOS
thing (pci enumeration, loading kernel).

BTW, do you have a M$ C/ASM development platform? Probably we
will have to make our own VSA images some day.

--
Li-Ta Lo <ollie at lanl.gov>
Los Alamos National Lab