[LinuxBIOS] Geode Utilities and Tools

Bari Ari bari at onelabs.com
Mon Mar 27 18:26:20 CEST 2006

Just FYI on the Geodes in case anyone missed them...

The AMD Geode dev site has a few handy utilities and tools for debugging
BIOS and driver settings.

Cyreg -  Cyreg is a menu driven utility that displays memory, I/O and
PCI configuration space data. The menus are defined in a text file that
allows the user to easily modify each menu.

Loadreg - Loadreg is a command line utility that allows the user to read
or modify any I/O, memory, or PCI configuration space location. It is
ideally suited to modifying system registers via a batch file.

MCVAL - Mcval tests the state of the memory controller against known
values, as well as lists all supported processor speeds and their
associated memory controller register values.