[LinuxBIOS] Support for IEI Nova4899R [1]

Luis Correia lfcorreia at lfcorreia.dyndns.org
Sun Nov 5 13:35:15 CET 2006

Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> * Luis Correia <lfcorreia at lfcorreia.dyndns.org> [061105 02:07]:
>> I've managed to reduce the overall size of the bios and added the original
>> VGA bios rom. But my guess (from reading the archives) that VSA is still
>> not supported and such, my hopes of seeing any image on teh VGA screen are
>> now even more reduced...
> VSA is supported since the OLPC.
Ok, got it.

Managed to reduce Linuxbios and filo payload sizes to fit
into 96k and prepended the VGA and VSA bios code in order
to create a 256k rom.

It still boots as before but to change was made in relation
to the VGA activation.

 From the OLPC code i can't figure out how to properly
activate VSA, any hints?

p.s. flashrom works fine in this motherboard

Luis Correia

believed to be clean.