[LinuxBIOS] Using trac

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 21:54:54 CET 2006

Segher Boessenkool wrote:

> LinuxBIOS is really low-volume but it already almost takes me longer
> to keep up with the patch flow than it takes for Linux.
>

> Don't take this as a flame, I just need a working working
> environment :-)

OLPC uses trac as well and I'm going to have to side with Segher.

Although it does keep things together its a much larger PITA to work
with.  And I find it cumbersome to find the stuff I'm looking for unless
I just happen to remember the Trac ID#.

However, An issue tracker is essential.  I don't want us to stop using
it but the workflow could be a lot nicer.

Finding/implementing some sort of  trac<->mailing list gateway would be
ideal.

This is really OT for this trac ticket so I'm replying to the list
rather than in trac.

--
Richard A. Smith