[LinuxBIOS] #36: Make the mailing list archive searchable

LinuxBIOS svn at openbios.org
Tue Nov 7 17:10:15 CET 2006

#36: Make the mailing list archive searchable
     Reporter:  rsmith         |          Owner:  somebody
         Type:  defect         |         Status:  new
Include_gantt:  0              |   Dependencies:
   Due_assign:  MM/DD/YYYY     |    Patchstatus:  there is no patch
 "Challenge to the list: find that port patch Richard mentioned. I have to
 to a meeting. If someone can find it, I'll check it out and commit it.

 Nuff said.  The list archives need to be searchable.

Ticket URL: <http://tracker.linuxbios.org/trac/LinuxBIOS/ticket/36>
LinuxBIOS <http://www.linuxbios.org/>