[LinuxBIOS] Intel 440bx

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Mon Nov 13 01:53:01 CET 2006

On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 07:56:45PM +0100, Shaddam Corrino IV wrote:
> At the time I also do not have any extra EEPROMs so I'll have to pick
> something and buy. Preferably cheap.
>
> http://www.baber.com/baber/411/atrendatc6220.htm
> http://www.baber.com/baber/gifs/411gifs/atc6220large.jpg
> http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/Akiba/hotline/980418/image/atc1.jpg

That's a DIP-32. Could you peel of the shiny sticker and send the
part number, please?

Or find the datasheet yourself, of course. The important parameters
are voltage and size.

I'm not sure there are any non-5V DIP flashes but please check.
Size is almost certainly 128kb or 256kb on the board.

Older DIP flashes can have funky pin configuration depending on size
so you'll want to check the data sheet of your part. If you're not
sure how just send us the part number and we'll try to help.
Also, do you know any local electronic component stores that have
online inventories? Then we could try to find an equivalent for you.

//Peter