[LinuxBIOS] Need help with northbridge section of Config.lb

Jon Dufresne jon.dufresne at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 16:36:58 CET 2006

I've read through this document but still am not sure what these
keywords mean. If I screw up in this section of the code, will my bios
be useless? I'm thinking I should spend more time getting this part
right before moving to other parts of the code. What do you think?

Basically my bios does not give me any feedback, through serial or
anything. Is it possible the error is here?

Thanks,
Jon