[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS for AOpen Mini PC

Drew Lundsten drew.lundsten at ccpu.com
Tue Nov 28 03:08:21 CET 2006

has plenty of goodies. I'd appreciate someone's glance at this to see if
it's still inadequate to LinuxBIOS development (i.e. is the Restricted
Secret BIOS Writer's Guide really needed).

I do have access to the relevant RS/orange-cover docs but have not yet
approached Intel about this specific chip in the context of LinuxBIOS.
My plan was to see how I fare with the public docs, but it looks like
someone is ready way earlier than I would be. :)

Drew Lundsten <drew.lundsten at ccpu.com> +1 858-882-8828/619-895-1764 cell
Continuous Computing Corporation, 9380 Carroll Park Dr, San Diego 92121