[LinuxBIOS] epia

Corey Osgood corey_osgood at verizon.net
Tue Nov 28 04:32:15 CET 2006

Tyler Pohl wrote:
> http://linuxbios.org/Supported_Motherboards
>
> I see the epia is "Broken".  No wonder I could never get it to work
> properly.  Is anyone ever going to get this to work?  What's broken
> anyhow?  I know the processor is missing the CMOV instruction.
>
> Thanks
> Tyler Pohl
Take a peak at the northbridge (vt1211?) code, ram initialization isn't
working correctly (not sure if it's in getting the spd data or setting
the registers correctly). The last person to work on it patched it up to
work on his specific configuration, but it needs work to work on a more
generic basis (ie different ram configurations).

-Corey