[LinuxBIOS] BIOS Savior EOL from IOSS?

Drew Lundsten drew.lundsten at ccpu.com
Tue Nov 28 04:36:07 CET 2006

I was, however, successful with EksitData (at least, they took my
order). USD55, shipped.

They do have a lot of "out of stock" in their BIOS Savior section, but
indicate they have stock of the RD1-PMC4.

Drew Lundsten <drew.lundsten at ccpu.com> +1 858-882-8828/619-895-1764 cell
Continuous Computing Corporation, 9380 Carroll Park Dr, San Diego 92121