[LinuxBIOS] Support for recent chipset and powerful desktop CPU

Simon Labrecque agarwal at videotron.ca
Thu Nov 30 02:25:51 CET 2006

I'm asking because obviously I don't know the answer, but can't a serial
port on a PCI card be used? Wouldn't that be simpler than through-USB

If not, well I'll find a new board, but I like the fact that this board is
already passively cooled (a requirement, or at least a strong plus, in our
product), is quite cheap and from a reputable company.

If someone has a board to suggest, please jump in.

Simon Labrecque