[LinuxBIOS] epia

Alex L. Mauer hawke at hawkesnest.net
Thu Nov 30 06:44:56 CET 2006

Ben Hewson wrote:

> If you either take out the C++ comments or change them to standard C
> comments the raminit does mostly work.

For what it's worth, this did not work for me.  I also had to add the
extra line after any #if or #else even if there was no c++-style comment
to get it to work at all (I also experience the apparent SPD lockups).

-Alex Mauer "hawke"

--
Bad - You get pulled over for doing 90 in a school zone and you're drunk
off your ass again at three in the afternoon.