[LinuxBIOS] FW: rev F support code
uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Thu Oct 5 04:23:49 CEST 2006
On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 11:43:14AM -0700, Lu, Yinghai wrote:
> To my personal understanding, copyright is copyright, license is
> Every code in LinuxBIOS is under GPL.
No all of it. Some parts are taken from other projects and may be under
a GPL-compatible license, e.g. the BSD license.
It's important to make it very clear what the exact licence of each file
is and who is the copyright owner.
Could you please add the standard GPL license header to your files in svn?
Something like this, for example:
* Copyright (C) 2006 ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
That would be great!
http://www.it-services-uh.de | http://www.crazy-hacks.org
http://www.holsham-traders.de | http://www.unmaintained-free-software.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the coreboot