[LinuxBIOS] amideco, awardeco, phnxdeco now in Debian

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Oct 6 20:18:50 CEST 2006

Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> * Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> [061006 19:59]:
>> Uwe Hermann wrote:
>>> I just wanted to let you all know that amideco, awardeco, and phnxdeco
>>> by Anton Borisov have entered Debian unstable yesterday.
>>> I've prepared the packages quite a while ago, but it took rather long
>>> until they were approved and entered the Debian archive.
>> Is there any interest in getting these included into openSUSE?
>
> Yes! Are you planning to do packages?

Will take a look at creating such packages, but not before end of October.
If somebody else has time to do it, I'd appreciate it.

Besides that, creating a flashrom package would probably complete the
offering we have and probably also give people the chance to conveniently
flash their BIOSes from Linux. (That might give them some additional
interest in helping us out with testing and coding.)

Regards,
Carl-Daniel
--
http://www.hailfinger.org/