[LinuxBIOS] New wiki index page.

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Tue Oct 10 21:32:58 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 11:24:26PM +0200, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> > http://www.linuxbios.org/index.php/Welcome_to_LinuxBIOS

Ah, while I'm at it, here's a few smaller suggestions for the wiki:

 * Remove the index.php part from the URL (needs mod_rewrite
   and editing of LocalSettings.php). The old URLs will remain
   valid, too, so no external links will break.
   http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Short_url

 * In the menu on the left I'd change "Welcome to LinuxBIOS" to
   "Welcome", and "Download LinuxBIOS" to "Downloads".
   The "Supported Motherboards" is very long, too, but I'm not
   sure how to make that shorter without losing information.

HTH, Uwe.
--
Uwe Hermann
http://www.hermann-uwe.de