[LinuxBIOS] Improvements to "Supported Motherboards" wiki page.

Tom Sylla tsylla at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 20:44:32 CEST 2006

A couple of notes: "GX2" was only an internal name for the part, it
has and always will be sold as "GX". Yes it is confusing, GX1 came
before GX, but that is how it is. All the "GX2"s should be "GX"s.
Also, the CPU for both OLPC platforms is:

AMD Geode™ GX 500 at 1.0W processor

which also is on the Lippert board.

To answer your question about Sockets for Geode, GX and LX are only
available as BGAs, and there are really no commercial sockets for
them. You could just make the "N/A". GX1 was a PGA, and had a socket,
but I don't remember which.

Tom