[LinuxBIOS] Improvements to "Supported Motherboards" wiki page.

Indrek Kruusa indrek.kruusa at artecdesign.ee
Tue Oct 24 14:29:37 CEST 2006

Uwe Hermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 11:06:57AM +0300, Indrek Kruusa wrote:
>
>> Nice work! Couple of fixes: ArtecGroup dbe61 doesn't have separate Super
>> I/O and CPU is AMD Geode™ LX 700.
>>

> Done. Does 'Socket' apply for the Geode at all? Shall I put a
> "maintainer" for the boardon the wiki page?

Geode GX/LX CPU (only BGD/BGU (EBGA/TEPBGA) packages) are always
soldered onto the board, so socket is obsolete parameter.

About the maintainer - someone from Artec Group but I can't say at
moment who.

I hope I can send some URLs for dbe61 quite soon.
About the status of dbe61. We have working linuxBIOS but commited
changes (by Ron) into the mainline needs to be tested. There are some
differences which are good for linuxBIOS but we can't take those to our
own tree at this stage. I can work a bit later on this.

Thanks!

Indrek