[LinuxBIOS] Improvements to "Supported Motherboards" wiki page.

Daniel Parthey pada at chemonline.de
Thu Oct 26 11:12:25 CEST 2006

Uwe Hermann wrote:
> VIA 	 EPIA
> VIA 	EPIA-M
> VIA 	EPIA-MII

Please add
VIA EPIA-ML  - Status: yellow

Works with EPIA-M target plus a few hacks (disable firewire/cf-slot,
because of they lack on the board), somebody will have to write clean
modifications and maybe create a configuration or subtree for the ML.

VGA works with an old binary
VGA BIOS Image 1.13 available at
http://www.via.com.tw/download/mainboards/1/0/i0100113.bin

I'm not the maintainer, I just did some booting time measurements
using LinuxBIOS on the EPIA-ML6000EA while working on a project.
http://archiv.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/2006/0066/data/studienarbeit.pdf

Just for your information:

In March 2007 the Chemnitzer Linux-Tage (the biggest linux fair in the
eastern part of germany) will take place as every year at the University
of Technology, Chemnitz. Maybe you could meet some developers there to
help improving LinuxBIOS. Register for free if you would like to give a
lecture or present a live demo, to increase the popularity of LinuxBIOS.

Register for a live demo here:
http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2007/live/call_form.html
Register for a lecture or a 3-hour workshop here:
http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2007/vortraege/call_form.html

Daniel
--
Chemnitzer Linux-Tage - 3. & 4.3.2007 - www.linux-tage.de