[LinuxBIOS] r2477 build service

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri Oct 27 21:33:14 CEST 2006

* ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> [061027 20:25]:
> maybe this:
> svn diff
> send proposed patch to test at linuxbios.org
> test account applies patch, if patch fails to apply, mail back to user
> test account runs abuild, if fails, mail back to user
> test account send abuild-passed and patch to mailing list for approval

I agree this is a good idea.

Ok, but with romcc we need a small cluster for that to keep the system
from becoming unusable.

Anyone into clusters? ;-)

Then,.. we need a more intelligent mechanism than diff. ie. a changeset
(well, a diff including a construction plan for the tree
 deletes/moves/copies/permission/attribute changes)

And dont tell me GNU arch now ;-)

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613