[LinuxBIOS] question regarding build Options

Ben Hewson ben at hewson-venieri.com
Fri Sep 1 23:28:06 CEST 2006

Ok after some playing around I have managed to get my EPIA board partly
I had commented out the fallback section in
however the LinuxBIOSv2/src/mainboard/via/epia/Options.lb had uses

Anyway after booting I get the following

LinuxBIOS- Fri Sep  1 22:07:37 BST 2006 starting...
vt8601 init starting
Slot 00 is SDRAM 04000000 bytes x2
Slot 01 is SDRAM 04000000 bytes x2
Slot 02 is empty
Slot 03 is empty
vt8601 done

I have 2 x 128Mb DIMMS installed so I think they are being detected ok,
however that is as far as things get.

What I am trying to do, without much success is to enable the debug output.
I guess I am missing the obvious, but how do I do it ?

I assume I will need to modify LinuxBIOSv2/src/mainboard/via/epia/Options.lb

Anyway any help would be much appreciated.