[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS on Laptops.

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Sat Sep 2 22:17:51 CEST 2006

* Kevin Purcell <kevinpurcell at pobox.com> [060902 22:05]:
> If you can answer this question in a way that would convince an MBA
> you might be able to persuade a maker to do this. If you can't give
> an argument that saves the company money I doubt you will get any
> traction.

This is easy: It makes costs more reliable as you have fixed one time
development costs and no per motherboards license fee. In addition it
is a lot cheaper that its competitors, if you look out there.

The fact that it is a technical superior product is of no interest to
some MBAs so I do not mention this seperately in detail here ;-)

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613