[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS+FILO hangs on qemu

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Tue Sep 5 22:47:04 CEST 2006

* Richard Smith <smithbone at gmail.com> [060905 22:42]:
> On 9/5/06, Stefan Reinauer <stepan at coresystems.de> wrote:
> >* Roman Kononov <kononov195-lbl at yahoo.com> [060905 18:58]:
> >> Maybe this will help:
> >>
> >http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=10216054&forum_id=48022
> >>

> So is etherboot mantaining its own copy of FILO now?

Since a while. Yinghai created the possibility to have both filo and
etherboot as a payload as far as I can tell. He also added SATA and USB
to Filo/Etherboot, which I backported to the "official Filo" that
features a lot of other things that Filo/Etherboot does not do (grub
menus for example)

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613