[LinuxBIOS] DK8-HTX hangs on boot

Chris Stillo Chris.Stillo at celoxica.com
Tue Sep 12 03:37:14 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm having a problem with LinuxBIOS on the DK8-HTX getting hung. The
dump from the serial port is show below.
Is all the info piped to the serial port, or do I need to look at the
VGA output.

	LinuxBIOS-2.0.0_Fallback Thu Aug 10 08:57:57 CDT 2006
starting...

	ht reset -

	Any ideas where it is hanging up? Thanks,

	Chris

This message has been checked for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service, on behalf of Celoxica Ltd.

may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
immediately. Whilst this email has been swept for viruses, you
should carry out your own virus check before opening any
attachment. Celoxica Ltd accepts no liability for any loss or
damage which may be caused by software viruses or interception
or interruption of this email.