[LinuxBIOS] Planet LinuxBIOS?

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Thu Sep 14 13:56:10 CEST 2006

* Uwe Hermann <uwe at hermann-uwe.de> [060913 18:55]:
> just a quick question - does any one of you blog somewhat regularly,
> especially about LinuxBIOS? I do sometimes, and intend to do so more
> often in future. If there are a few people out there, it would be nice
> to set up a "Planet" which aggregates all LinuxBIOS-related blog posts
> of LB developers/users in one place, similar to other planets, e.g.

I can set up a blog here if people are interested. Though I am not sure
what the advantage over mailing list and wiki is. Can you please explain
this a little bit?

> Couple that with a short announcement on Slashdot and you're set for a
> few weeks in terms of publicity :)

Dunno. Slashdot has been consequently ignoring me in the last couple of
months wrt LinuxBIOS activities.

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613