[LinuxBIOS] changes in decompress coming.

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 02:56:36 CEST 2006

OK, I'd like to propose a challenge for the outcome of the linuxbios summit.
I think this is doable. The challenge is simple.

Let's take the good ideas from all of you, and let's try to demonstrate a
working, CAR-based, Kconfig-based, linuxbios tree for the ARUMA board (the
one with 32 PCI busses). Let's just do the whole thing. I think we can do
this. If we pull it off, then we've got our V3 layout done and can start
migration.

Any takers?

ron